- Develop websites and based apps
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Ensure usability and stability of the web applications.
- We are looking for an individual developer who knows Grails best practices and is very comfortable with AngulasJS, HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
- Qualifications should include 2+ years commercial experience developing web applications, with extensive experience with Grails, MongoDB, Java and MySQL.
- The developer should also have experience working with API Development (REST).
- The ideal candidate is a strong communicator (in English), a perfectionist, and a problem solver who takes pride in his work.
- We want somebody who is smart, takes initiative, gets things done according to the plan and has a strong ability to multitask.
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org